Wednesday, July 22, 2009



Where or where could my little one have gone???

Samantha is my little escape artist!! I literally have had to put a lock on my front and garage doors that can only be opened with a key. But that still only keeps her in when it's locked. Today we were getting ready to leave to go to the girls tumbling class, she was in the car and Heather was trying to find her shoes. I went in for a minute, came out and was ready to leave when Heather said "Mom, where is Samantha?" I was sooooo mad. I have talked with her a trillion times about stranger danger and the buddy system and how it totally freaks me out when she runs off, but Samantha marches to the tune of her own drum. I yelled for her, ran back in side an called for her (which some of you know, sometimes she wont even answer. which is also scary because you have no idea if she is home or not... and time is of the essence!) I drove all around the neighborhood. I came back home not able to find her and saw her walking up the street sad because she thought I left her. HOLY COW!!! So today I got on the Internet and bought a tracking system that goes on the back of her pants (so she cant take it off ). It's suppose to tell me when she is out of range (better know as when she is running off!!) I can't even tell you how frustrating it is. I am so worried for her safety and I am doing all I know how, but I still keep loosing her. I just know she has angels working over time. They all have to take shifts because it is such a full time job keeping her safe!!! I am just grateful for a Heavenly Father that is mindful of her needs as well as mine. And I pray that even when she does get away she will ALWAYS be found.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! :) (now it is, since she's found!) Glad you have a tracking device on her! She is a cutie... definately a KEEPER!

    ReplyDelete


Aunt Heather and little Heather after her recital.

Heather dancing to it's a marshmellow world.

Heather was sooooo brave. She is a bit shy and I was wondering if she would dance or not, but she was awsome!! She did the whole thing perfect!! She was so proud of herself.

Heather may be a little shy but put her in front of a camera with her sister or alone and you will get the most amazing poses!!

I can't wait to see there next costumes and watch them dance again. I don't remember having more fun!

Samantha dancing suzie snow flake.

Samantha danced basically all by her self. She was by far the most excited to be the center of attention. like zak, she will half listen and get it all. In class she looses herself in the mirror so I wondered how much she was listening to. But apparently she was getting it ALL.

You can kindof see on the side that the other girls were watching her dance. She stole the show!!

Kids will be kids

Kids will be kids
Jace and zak got a hold of the camera and went crazy pretending to be ninjas. lol

Look at my nose!

Look at my nose!
The kids laughed a ton wile taking these pictures. Kids will always find a way to make you laugh!!

Our little baby girl!

Our little baby girl!
I first saw mango about 6 months ago. When I saw here I just new she would make a fun addition to our family. She loves to squawk loudly if she is feeling ignored. The kids love to rub her and try to get her to talk. She dosen't talk but she will scream just like our girls, wich is really funny.

she loves to kiss!!!

Aren't they all sooooooo cute! Where is Sammie?

Oh, there she is!!!